[tahoe-dev] tahoe logoset - please discuss

Terrell Russell terrellrussell at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 03:34:05 UTC 2010

We had discussed logos in the past, and have just recently updated the
logo on the main site at http://tahoe-lafs.org.

Please find a fresh set of attempts here:
  https://www.strongspace.com/terrell/public/tahoe_logoset.png

These can be iterated upon based on feedback (color/font/spacing/etc.).
 They are numbered 1-5 to make discussion a little more precise.

I really like pulling the otherwise awkward "LAFS" down below the more
visually appealing 'Tahoe'.  I also like the fact that the 'o' treatment
can/could double as a favicon.

The original .ai file is available upon request.

Thanks to Kelly Marks for her time and design sense.

Terrell