[tahoe-dev] How to fix directory with multiple recoverable versions?

Humberto Ortiz-Zuazaga humberto at hpcf.upr.edu
Thu Mar 4 05:09:43 PST 2010

I have a couple of directories that are

  Not Healthy! : Unhealthy: multiple versions are recoverable

     * Report:

       Recoverable Versions: 6*seq24-wgxp/10*seq26-4tdb
       Unhealthy: there are multiple recoverable versions
       Best Recoverable Version: seq26-4tdb

I can't see how to fix this. A deep check with the repair checkbox
leaves the directories in the same state.

A simple check with the repair checkbox shows me the versions available,
but I didn't see how to fix the directory.

--
Humberto Ortiz Zuazaga
Programmer-Archaeologist