[tahoe-dev] Trouble compiling on OSX

Olaf TNSB still.another.person at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 04:36:46 PDT 2011

Hi David-Sarah & Zooko & Greg,

Thanks for the help.  Just tried to build with the latest trunk and it did
just work.  I got two errors in the test suite but they look like they were
a result of me not having darcs in my path - they were 'version' type
errors.

Zooko - do you need me to close the trac ticket?

Now I'm off to actually play with Tahoe.  :)

Olaf