[tahoe-dev] webdrive source is now available

Peter Secor secorp at gmail.com
Fri May 6 21:56:42 PDT 2011

Hi all,

   The webdrive source is now available:

http://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-webdrive/browser

   Note that it is not in a working state. At one point we had it
working as pure javascript and launching from a tahoe-lafs node. You
could enter a URI and then use it to browse from there. However,
modifications were made to try and use some central authentication
services, and I haven't been able to remove them fully, so the webdrive
is currently in a non-working state. I hope that it's valuable nonetheless.

Happy hacking,
Peter