[tahoe-dev] let us have the Second International Tahoe-LAFS Summit in November

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Fri Sep 23 13:32:33 PDT 2011

Folks:

David-Sarah, Kevan, Brian, Josh, Peter, and I will all be in the San
Francisco Bay Area around the week of November 7 to November 14. Let's
have a Tahoe-LAFS Summit!

We'll hopefully have the Tahoe-LAFS v1.9 release and the Least
Authority Enterprises product launch to look back on by that time, and
I anticipate focusing on accounting and using the opportunity to
hammer out a detailed accounting design (or vet one of the detailed
accounting designs that we've already hammered out).

Hopefully we can use the nice new San Francisco office of Mozilla.
Space may be limited, so please let us know right away if you might be
interested in attending.