[tahoe-lafs-trac-stream] [tahoe-lafs] #1759: cloud backend: debug command to dump a listing of objects in a cloud container

tahoe-lafs trac at tahoe-lafs.org
Tue Mar 18 18:16:06 UTC 2014

#1759: cloud backend: debug command to dump a listing of objects in a cloud
container
-----------------------------------+---------------------------------------
     Reporter:  davidsarah         |      Owner:  davidsarah
         Type:  enhancement        |     Status:  assigned
    Component:  code-frontend-cli  |    Version:  cloud-branch
   Resolution:                     |   Keywords:  tahoe-debug cloud-backend
Launchpad Bug:                     |
-----------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Description changed by daira:

Old description:

> It's possible to use third-party tools such as {{{s3cmd}}} to list the
> contents of (non-!DevPay) S3 buckets. However, it would be useful to have
> a {{{tahoe debug}}} subcommand that works generically for any cloud
> service (as we implement them), using the already configured credentials
> of a storage server.

New description:

 It's possible to use third-party tools such as {{{s3cmd}}} to list the
 contents of (non-!DevPay) S3 buckets. However, it would be useful to have
 a {{{tahoe debug}}} subcommand that works generically for any cloud
 service, using the already configured credentials of a storage server.

Ticket URL: <https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1759#comment:4>
tahoe-lafs <https://tahoe-lafs.org>
secure decentralized storage