[tahoe-dev] User management

Francesco Albanese frances.albanese at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 16:43:22 PST 2007

The reason is very stupid: we are of group of students working on a
deployment test over an academic network. Since we don't have a
dedicated user yet (we depend on nix admins), we would like to control
the activity of a node (start/stop) using our personal accounts,
without caring of being the creator of the node we want to control or
not.
However I found your remarks very interesting and I am pleased that
this newsletter is very interactive. Soon I'm going to post my
installation experiences, as requested by zooko.

Thanks,

F.Albanese