[tahoe-dev] [mm] Another FUSE interface

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Thu May 1 15:25:34 PDT 2008

On May 1, 2008, at 4:05 PM, Ben Laurie wrote:

>> when I run the following I get an ls of the directory:
>>
>> -------
>> bin/tahoe ls --dir-cap=URI:DIR2-RO:pgj2oefhipe2uzulz7kyvyfcbe:
>> 7xoalidet7oignxsnhra77ez7qxh6ro5humhumncabv4cghdkc2q
>> -------
>
> No, I get the reported error from this, which is what I've run all
> along.

Okay, what do you get from:

curl http://127.0.0.1:8123/uri/URI:DIR2-RO:pgj2oefhipe2uzulz7kyvyfcbe:
7xoalidet7oignxsnhra7ez7qxh6ro5humhumncabv4cghdkc2q?t=json

?

Because what I get from that command is a JSON-encoded directory
listing, looking something like this:

[ "dirnode",  {  "ro_uri": "URI:DIR2-RO:pgj2oefhipe2uzulz7kyvyfcbe:
7xoalidet7oignxsnhra77ez7qxh6ro5humhumncabv4cghdkc2q",   "children":
{   "wiki.html": [    "filenode",     {     "metadata":
{      "ctime": 1209507649.88223,

Oh, there is one more component that has to be right for this to
work.  My ~/.tahoe/introducer.furl says "pb://
todjw7qkb4dgq4fkeo7cqydcu5vneioh at tahoecs2.allmydata.com:52106/
introducer".  What does yours say?

That introducer.furl is the introducer for The Public Test Grid:

http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/wiki/TestGrid

This reminds me of a known issue: given a Tahoe URL containing a cap,
there is currently no way to tell which grid it is for.

http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/ticket/403 # grid identifier