[tahoe-dev] [mm] unparseable directory

Ben Laurie ben at links.org
Mon May 5 10:00:21 PDT 2008

zooko wrote:
> Now we can change the capability by replacing "DIR2-RO to "SSK-SO", and
> then leave off the '?t=json' part of the URL, and this gets the unparsed
> contents of the directory:
>
> -------
> curl
> http://127.0.0.1:8123/uri/URI%3ASSK-RO%3Apgj2oefhipe2uzulz7kyvyfcbe%3A7xoalidet7oignxsnhra77ez7qxh6ro5humhumncabv4cghdkc2q
>
> -------
>
> The length of that file is 332 bytes, the sha1sum is
> e26203d9711a8889d2ab02405fd0bf9663790a16, and the contents are attached
> and appended after "-------".
>
> Could you please run the equivalent curl command to fetch the directory
> data and tell me its length and sha1sum?  Note that the stack trace that
> you already posted shows a value for the data field which does not look
> like the data that I get from fetching that URL:

OK, so I run:

  curl
http://127.0.0.1:8124/uri/URI%3ASSK-RO%3Apgj2oefhipe2uzulz7kyvyfcbe%3A7xoalidet7oignxsnhra77ez7qxh6ro5humhumncabv4cghdkc2q
 > ssk-ro

all on one line, of course.

I get 332 bytes, the sha1sum is

$ sha1 ssk-ro
SHA1 (ssk-ro) = c7ccfeb56c6a40a090709f915307fba80fd909c8

and I attach the contents of the file, which is just garbage.

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html           http://www.links.org/