[tahoe-dev] Development infrastructure security

Nathan nejucomo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 11:07:05 PDT 2009

Catching up on the list, I see my Trac password was reset on June
11th.  Hopefully this was an expected operational event, and not some
kind of attack.

This prompted me to consider the "infrastructure" security and
reliability of the Tahoe project.  I made a page specific to Trac
issues here:

http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/wiki/TracSecurityOverview

If I wanted to set the Tahoe project back severely I would destroy the
Trac.  Fortunately, Tahoe is perfect for backups...  so I just
submitted this ticket:

http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/ticket/780