[tahoe-dev] Anyone successfully using 'tahoe backup' with commercial allmydata.com storage?

Andrej Falout andrej at falout.org
Thu Aug 6 07:17:17 PDT 2009

As per subject - I dont seem to have any luck with this since version 1.3
:-(

Transfer goes for hour or two, then "connection was lost" internal server
error, which bamboozles Tahoe client so it has to be restarted, then works
for an hour or so and then all over again...

Starting to wonder on which side the fault is.... I'm pretty sure it's not
my Internet connection, as I tested it to death for several weeks...

Anyone?

Andrej Falout