[tahoe-dev] who uses Tahoe-LAFS for what? Re: [tahoe-lafs] #734: Tahoe CLI with unicode patches applied fails when stdout is redirected

Larry Hosken tahoe at lahosken.san-francisco.ca.us
Sun Aug 9 20:46:17 PDT 2009

> You tried to upgrade to Tahoe-LAFS v1.5 and couldn't because of the
> insufficient Debian packaging?  Or are you talking about a different
> problem?

Uhm, I never investigated.  One day, my cron job started spewing
errors about pycrypto.  It might have been soon after an upgrade.
I kept thinking, "I should find out why that's happening."  But I
saw some mail on this list about pycrypto problems.  And then it
stopped happening; I guess somebody fixed it.  And thus once again,
procrastination worked out really well for me.

-Larry H.