[tahoe-dev] Why no error message when I have only one storage node?

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Mon Aug 10 08:31:08 PDT 2009

On Monday,2009-08-10, at 9:18 , Ludovic Courtès wrote:

> Having stored all shares on the user's node, will an eventual
> "tahoe deep-check --repair" reshuffle shares to other servers that
> have become available in the meantime?

That would be ticket #699.  It currently doesn't.  Instead, the deep-
check detects that all of the shares are downloadable and quits,
happy that everything is right with the world.

tickets mentioned in this message:

http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/ticket/699 # optionally rebalance
during repair or upload