[tahoe-dev] pycryptopp and snow leopard

Brian Warner warner at lothar.com
Mon Aug 31 21:17:46 PDT 2009

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn wrote:

> It sounds like we need a buildslave on Snow Leopard!  Any
> volunteers?  :-)

I just upgraded my Mac mini to Snow Leopard (10.6).. it's configured as
a Tahoe buildslave ("faust-osx"), but it looks like it hasn't actually
been attached for a year. I could spin this back up pretty easily. I'm
seeing the same segfault in the tahoe unit tests.
test_cli.Backup.test_backup is where it hits, because that's the first
test which uses pycryptopp (it might be a good idea to create a
test_aaa.py which does a quick runthrough of pycryptopp functions, just
to avoid the confusion of thinking that this has anything to do with the
"tahoe backup" command).

I might get to investigate this some time this week, once I figure out
how to get gdb running on this thing.

cheers,