[tahoe-dev] Published furls?

kyle at arbyte.us kyle at arbyte.us
Wed Dec 16 23:57:41 PST 2009

Hello list,

Does anyone maintain an up-to-date online reference providing the
introducer and helper furls for:
 - the test grid
 - the volunteer grid
 - the production grid (allmydata.com)
?

By scouring the list archives I was able to find a working introducer furl
for the production grid, but the helper furl I found was never able to
connect (over several weeks).  Tonight I noticed that the introducer furl
stopped working too; so I'm disconnected.

I wish there was a place where the correct furls were published.  I'm
primarily asking about the production grid here, but I can easily imagine
the same problem happening for people wanting to connect to the other
grids.