[tahoe-dev] Tahoe-lafs and nodes behind NAT (behind another NAT)

Jody Harris imhavoc at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 19:18:31 PST 2009

Brian,

I think that may have worked. I may have just had the tahoe.cfg pointing at
the wrong IP addresses. I'm hoping to test it this week and see if others in
the grid can see my boxes. (I have set up a separate tunnel for each box.)

It's a less than idea solution, but it might get this grid off the ground.

Thank you.
----
- Think carefully.
- Contra mundum - "Against the world" (St. Athanasius)
- Credo ut intelliga - "I believe that I may know" (St. Augustin of Hippo)