[tahoe-dev] the trac updates are a manually selected subset of all trac updates

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Sun Dec 27 12:47:24 PST 2009

Folks:

Whenever an event happens to a ticket on the trac (http://
allmydata.org ), I get notified and I decide whether or not this
ticket update is sufficiently interesting that it ought to be sent to
the tahoe-dev list.  So all of the trac ticket updates that you see
on tahoe-dev are only a (small) subset of the total trac ticket
updates that are happening.  There are a few consequences of this:

1.  If you want to be up to date on *all* ticket events, you have to
read the trac timeline yourself: http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/
timeline

2.  If you think the trac ticket updates that are gong to the tahoe-
dev list are too noisy, please let me know.

3.  Sometimes I get behind on manually inspecting these updates and
deciding whether to forward them or not.  Currently there are 148
such updates waiting for my attention, the oldest of which is from
Dec 19.