[tahoe-dev] Keeping local file system and Tahoe store in sync

Andrej Falout andrej at falout.org
Mon Feb 2 17:20:21 PST 2009

Hello all,

It appears that 'standard' command "tahoe cp -r <source> <dest>" performs a
straight copy of files, without removing files in <dest> deleted from the
rsync, or even better, Unison. Is that possible using Tahoe CLI? If not, is
it feasible to use such a tool to sync with a FUSE mounted Tahoe FS?

I was told that there is some work currently going on to enable this?

Kind regards,
--
Andrej Falout