[tahoe-dev] Upload to prod not working from Linux Tahoe?

Andrej Falout andrej at falout.org
Wed Feb 4 01:11:27 PST 2009

Thank you very much Brian for the detailed explanation. This is probably a
good material for a Linux Wiki page?

I tried the "easiest" variant (3), after obtaining the URI for root_dir.cap
file (from https://www.allmydata.com/native_client.php) . However tahoe
set-alias tahoe ...etc.. command returns only

Unknown command: set-alias

Guessing it may be the add-alias, I tried that, but I cannot find a
combination of parameters that would be accepted. For instance:

tahoe create-alias --node-directory='/home/andrej/.tahoe-allmydata.com/'
tahoe URI:DIR2:blahblah...etc

/usr/local/bin/tahoe:  Wrong number of arguments.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Andrej

--
Andrej Falout
AU: +61 (410) 463 735 NZ: +64 (21) 0256 6825 US: +1 (360) 488 0970