[tahoe-dev] Errors, lost connection

Andrej Falout andrej at falout.org
Mon Feb 9 16:33:24 PST 2009

Hi all,

3 quick ones:

1) Is there a particular reason why are errors reported by CLI client
in 3000 line HTML format? Makes it very hard to read.

2) Just lost power for about 10 seconds, and despite UPS-es everywhere
on my side, I lost Internet connectivity. Not on my side, so must be
telco's fault. Regardless. Lost 2 days uploading.
Is there a way to increase Tahoe's tolerance to this kind of issues,
or have it retry failed operation if it's time out cant be extended?
I'd say it is to be expected that in any network operation that takes
days, 10 second connectivity losses have to be expected?

3) I was testing new 'tahoe backup ...'. I see no way to resume half
complete backup. "Archives" directory is empty - where did already
uploaded data go?

--
Andrej Falout
AU: +61 (410) 463 735 NZ: +64 (21) 0256 6825 US: +1 (360) 488 0970