[tahoe-dev] Bug in 'backup' command

Andrej Falout andrej at falout.org
Mon Feb 16 16:00:01 PST 2009

Funny you should ask that ... :-)

File name: (Perm Residency/Booklet 6 – General Skilled Migration.pdf)

Contains char: (–) Hex:(e2 80 93) Bits:3

Document originates from a government web site of an non-English
speaking country: Australia :-) Oi, Mate!

On a more serious note, this is becoming, well, serious. 'cp' also has
the same multybite problem.

Can you please advise when can we expect this issues to be resolved? I
will have to conclude my eval by the end of the month.

Kind regards,
Andrej Falout

--
Andrej Falout
AU: +61 (410) 463 735 NZ: +64 (21) 0256 6825 US: +1 (360) 488 0970