[tahoe-dev] Running multiple 'tahoe backup'?

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw at lug-owl.de
Mon Feb 23 04:28:15 PST 2009

On Mon, 2009-02-23 13:13:49 +0100, Francois Deppierraz <francois at ctrlaltdel.ch> wrote:
> Andrej Falout wrote:
>
> > Also, any news on Unicode issues with 'tahoe backup' and 'tahoe cp'? Any
> > hope this will be resolved soon?
>
> Yes, my plan is to come up with something until tomorrow.

Python is what keeps me mostly away from starting to hack the
codebase. I usually understand code while reading it, but I'm not yet
there producing code, or even thinking about producing /good/ code.

Maybe Tahoe will, in the long term, introduce me to Python...

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw at lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
  Signature of:                          Zensur im Internet? Nein danke!