[tahoe-dev] Centralized Introducer

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Thu Feb 26 10:46:54 PST 2009

On Feb 26, 2009, at 11:32 AM, Brian Warner wrote:

> "Mahmoud Morshedy" <mahmoud.morshedy at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> When introducer is down , the servers still see each other , but I
>> cannot either download or upload file .

> Hm, losing the introducer shouldn't affect your ability to upload/
> download files using servers that you were already aware of before
> the introducer went down.

That's right, and there is a test in test_introducer.py [1] making
sure that clients are still connected to each other after the
introducer is stopped.

So, if your experience is inconsistent with this then please let us
know!

[1] http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/browser/src/allmydata/test/
test_introducer.py?rev=3231