[tahoe-dev] [tahoe-lafs] #748: Exception: <class 'allmydata.mutable.common.UncoordinatedWriteError'> when trying to create directory on testgrid

tahoe-lafs trac at allmydata.org
Sat Jul 4 14:44:07 PDT 2009

#748: Exception: <class 'allmydata.mutable.common.UncoordinatedWriteError'> when
trying to create directory on testgrid
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  toby.murray  |           Owner:  nobody
     Type:  defect       |          Status:  new
 In a random attempt to see what the new CSS wui looks like, I connected to
 testgrid.allmydata.com:3567 just now.

 I clicked the "Create a directory" button and was presented with the
 exception listed above. I'm afraid I see no further information to provide
 but the error is reproducable. The actual HTML source returned is the
 following:

 {{{
 p.error {
   color: black;
   font-family: Verdana, Arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
   font-weight: bold;
   font-size: large;
   margin: 0.25em;
 }

 div {
   font-family: Verdana, Arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
 }

 strong.variableClass {
   font-size: small;
 }

 div.stackTrace {
 }

 div.frame {
   padding: 0.25em;
   background: white;
   border-bottom: thin black dotted;
 }

 div.firstFrame {
   padding: 0.25em;
   background: white;
   border-top: thin black dotted;
   border-bottom: thin black dotted;
 }

 div.location {
     font-size: small;
 }

 div.snippet {
   background: #FFFFDD;
   padding: 0.25em;
 }

 div.snippetHighlightLine {
   color: red;
 }

 span.lineno {
     font-size: small;
 }

 pre.code {
   margin: 0px;
   padding: 0px;
   display: inline;
   font-size: small;
   font-family: "Courier New", courier, monotype;
 }

 span.function {
   font-weight: bold;
   font-family: "Courier New", courier, monotype;
 }

 table.variables {
   border-collapse: collapse;
   width: 100%;
 }

 td.varName {
   width: 1in;
   vertical-align: top;
   font-style: italic;
   font-size: small;
   padding-right: 0.25em;
 }

 td.varValue {
   padding-left: 0.25em;
   padding-right: 0.25em;
   font-size: small;
 }

 div.variables {
   margin-top: 0.5em;
 }

 div.dict {
   background: #cccc99;
   padding: 2px;
   float: left;
 }

 td.dictKey {
   background: #ffff99;
   font-weight: bold;
 }

 td.dictValue {
   background: #ffff99;
 }

 div.list {
   background: #7777cc;
   padding: 2px;
   float: left;
 }

 div.listItem {
   background: #9999ff;
 }

 div.instance {
   width: 100%;
   background: #efefef;
   padding: 2px;
   float: left;
 }

 span.instanceName {
   font-size: small;
   display: block;
 }

 span.instanceRepr {
   font-family: "Courier New", courier, monotype;
 }

 div.function {
   background: orange;
   font-weight: bold;
   float: left;
 }
 'allmydata.mutable.common.UncoordinatedWriteError'&gt;: </p></a><div
 'allmydata.mutable.common.UncoordinatedWriteError'&gt;:
 }}}

--
Ticket URL: <http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/ticket/748>
tahoe-lafs <http://allmydata.org>