[tahoe-dev] [tahoe-lafs] #748: Exception: <class 'allmydata.mutable.common.UncoordinatedWriteError'> when trying to create directory on testgrid

tahoe-lafs trac at allmydata.org
Mon Jul 13 21:36:25 PDT 2009

#748: Exception: <class 'allmydata.mutable.common.UncoordinatedWriteError'> when
trying to create directory on testgrid
 Reporter:  toby.murray   |           Owner:  nobody
     Type:  defect        |          Status:  new

Comment(by zooko):

 Okay, so this could be caused by one or more of the following known
 issues: #651 (handle !MemoryError by failing quickly and loudly) (I added
 a note about this issue on that issue just now, #548 (mutable publish
 sends queries to servers that have already been asked), #547
 (mapupdate(MODE_WRITE) triggers on a false boundary), #546 (mutable-file
 surprise shares raise inappropriate UCWE), #540 (inappropriate
 "uncoordinated write error" after handling a server failure).  I will
 investigate more in the evening after work and next weekend.

--
Ticket URL: <http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/ticket/748#comment:7>
tahoe-lafs <http://allmydata.org>