[tahoe-dev] v1.5.0 is feature-complete!

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Mon Jul 20 07:17:28 PDT 2009

Thanks to Kevan Carstensen for implementing and Brian Warner for
reviewing, the last issue, ticket #705, has been resolved.

There are no more open tickets in the v1.5.0 Milestone, and I plan to
defer any patches which change the code until after the 1.5 release.
Any further patches will just be to docs (e.g. the relnotes.txt file).

So, test it out!  Upgrade your grids to the current trunk and report
any anomalies!  I'll write up Release Notes and do the whole
how_to_make_a_tahoe_release process [1] as my day-job schedule
permits, so probably some morning this week before my children wake
up and need breakfast and help with their chores.  :-)

[1] http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/browser/docs/
how_to_make_a_tahoe_release.txt

tickets mentioned in this e-mail:

http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/ticket/705 # "tahoe mv" unlinks the