[tahoe-dev] [tahoe-lafs] #769: debian 'sid' package fails to run: pycryptopp-0.5.15 not available in debian form

tahoe-lafs trac at allmydata.org
Sat Jul 25 15:41:54 PDT 2009

#769: debian 'sid' package fails to run: pycryptopp-0.5.15 not available in
debian form
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  warner     |           Owner:  zooko
     Type:  defect     |          Status:  assigned

Comment(by zooko):

 So I skipped the {{{--comment}}} option, which I couldn't figure out, but
 it worked without the {{{--comment}}} option.  Now we have automatic
 upload of pycryptopp .deb's and automatic rebuild of the apt repo index so
 that "apt-get" can find and download the .deb's!  So far the jaunty-amd64
 buildslave (my workstation) is the only one doing this:

 http://allmydata.org/buildbot-pycryptopp/builders/linux-amd64-ubuntu-
 jaunty-yukyuk

 The next step is for other buildslave operators to agree to install the
 furl files into their buildslave base directory, and then I'll set the
 buildmaster to invoke the "upload-deb" and "update-apt-repo" on those
 buildslaves.  The furl files are confidential (knowledge of them gives the
 ability to upload the debs and regenerate the apt repo index,
 respectively), so write to zooko at zooko.com asking for yours and I'll
 e-mail you yours back.

--
Ticket URL: <http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/ticket/769#comment:14>