[tahoe-dev] Tahoe FUSE

Brian Warner warner at lothar.com
Fri Jul 31 11:35:49 PDT 2009

Ludovic Courtès wrote:

> Perhaps the Twisted patch should be pushed more insistently, and a
> workaround for Tahoe could be found in the meantime?  (Unfortunately,
> I'm not volunteering for any of these...)

For reference, the patch is in the Twisted bugtracker at
http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/3462 , and has been commented-upon
favorably, but lacks specific unit tests that would let it pass review
and get committed.

When I wrote that code a year ago, I was unable to find a clean
workaround from the Tahoe side.. it would have required a great deal of
monkeypatching and been very fragile. I'd be surprised if anything has
changed to improve that since then.

cheers,