[tahoe-dev] More nodes on stablegrid

Andrej Falout andrej at falout.org
Sat Mar 28 19:42:24 PDT 2009

Hi Peter,

Search the list for "sizelimit="

Quote from Brian:

Unfortunately, Andrej's concerns are well-founded. sizelimit= was in
1.2.0, but I removed it from 1.3.0, and reserved_space= does not offer
exactly the same functionality. This ought to be mentioned in the NEWS
file (and sizelimit= should be listed as removed from
docs/configuration.txt .. if not, please file a docs bug ticket).

Brian, any luck with this one?

Cheers,
Andrej