[tahoe-dev] allmydata.com grid full

Zooko at allmydata.com zooko at allmydata.com
Tue Nov 3 14:36:37 PST 2009

It is full (again).  I'm sorry about that.  We're working on fixing
that.  One improvement is running a garbage collection pass (see [1]
if you use private caps).  Another is adding capacity.  Once we get
this working again so that customers like you can resume backups I
intend to open up our munin graphs showing the up-to-the-minute
measurements of space usage, load, etc. on all of our servers so that
you can see the status of the grid graphically.

[1] http://allmydata.org/pipermail/tahoe-dev/2009-October/002954.html