[tahoe-dev] GSoC 2010 - Intro and proposals

Mohammed Gamal m.gamal005 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 12:29:48 PDT 2010

Hello Everyone,
I'm Mohammed Gamal, a Masters Student of Computer Science in the Arab
Academy for Science, Technology, and Maritime Transport.

I am interested in joining Tahoe-LAFS project for this year's GSoC,
I'm very interested in distributed file and storage systems, not to
mention that this has also been what I've been doing for my day job
for the past 1.5 years :).

I am especially interested in the RAIC and Share migration/file health
checking tools ideas. I've already submitted proposals for these
project's on GSoC's main site, and have been thankfully approached by
Zooko who reminded me to join this list.

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Mohammed