[tahoe-dev] implementing Comb4P for serious use

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 10:47:19 PDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 5:35 AM, Anja Lehmann <anja.lehmann at minicrypt.de> wrote:

> thanks for your email. It would indeed be great to see our combiners used in
> practice or even in an IETF proposal! Just a few questions from my side ...
> who is actually "behind" that project? Is is just an open community or is
> there any company involved? And will all the implementations be open-source?

It is just an open community. There was a company that launched the
project years ago but it has long since stopped funding it.

Google is providing some funding specifically for the One Hundred Year
Cryptography project as part of Google Summer of Code this summer.

The implementations will be open source.