[tahoe-dev] Benchmarking script

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Mon Aug 16 22:46:49 UTC 2010

Kyle:

Could we set up a time to get together on IRC and chat about automated
performance measurements. The last-minute bug in the v1.8 downloader
has convinced me that we need to get that stuff fully hooked into
buildbot so that we always find out about performance regressions
within a few minutes after they are committed to revision control.

Your script is probably a good start, but I'm not sure how much it
would take to make it a fully autonomous, buildbot-managed service.