[tahoe-dev] barriers to using tahoe

Peter Secor secorp at allmydata.com
Mon Feb 1 12:42:05 PST 2010

Have you tried the FTP interface that is available? This can be easily
mapped using Windows File Explorer, and if the network is local then you
don't have to worry about unencrypted file transmission. There is also
SFTP support.

http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/browser/docs/frontends/FTP-and-SFTP.txt

It is set up on the production network: ftp://prodftp.allmydata.com and
uses your normal login/pass. You can also easily enable it on your local
node to try it out. Just modify the tahoe.cfg to enable FTP, point at an
authentication server, return a base URI root-cap, and you're off!

Ps