[tahoe-dev] barriers to using tahoe

Jody Harris imhavoc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 15:31:51 PST 2010

Hrm... most users will not be able to apply that patch.

Well, correction: Users will not be WILLING to apply that patch.

Steps like that break usability.

jody
----
- Think carefully.
- Contra mundum - "Against the world" (St. Athanasius)
- Credo ut intelliga - "I believe that I may know" (St. Augustin of Hippo)