[tahoe-dev] help needed: someone with Windows, a compiler, Python 2.6

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Tue Feb 2 06:54:08 PST 2010

Folks, looking at this matrix:

http://allmydata.org/source/tahoe/deps/tahoe-dep-eggs/README.html

It appears to me that the install.html process (http://allmydata.org/
source/tahoe/trunk/docs/install.html ) will work for Windows users if
they have Python 2.5, because they can get pyOpenSSL, zfec, and
pycryptopp from this collection, but not if they have Python 2.6,
because there is no binary egg for Python 2.6 for Windows of pycryptopp.

If someone out there has the ability to get the source code of
pycryptopp (darcs get --lazy http://allmydata.org/source/pycryptopp/
trunk/ ) and run "python setup.py bdist_egg" and upload the
resulting .egg file to a tahoe-lafs grid and send me the link I would
appreciate it!