[tahoe-dev] ANNOUNCING Tahoe, the Least-Authority File System, v1.6

Ludovic Courtès ludo at gnu.org
Wed Feb 3 05:43:45 PST 2010

Hello!

"Zooko O'Whielacronx" <zookog at gmail.com>
writes:

> ANNOUNCING Tahoe, the Least-Authority File System, v1.6

Congratulations on the new release!

I wasn’t good at running the buildslave and providing a proper fix for
iputils.py, but at least I managed to get the Nixpkgs package updated,
with the test suite run:

  http://hydra.nixos.org/job/nixpkgs/trunk/tahoelafs/all

One question though: under what terms is setuptools-trial distributed?
I think it’d be good to have a ‘LICENSE’ or ‘COPYING’ file, along with
suitable headers in source files.

Thanks again for your work on Tahoe, I appreciate it!

Ludo’.