[tahoe-dev] help needed: someone with Windows, a compiler, Python 2.6

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn zooko at zooko.com
Wed Feb 3 08:10:53 PST 2010

On Tuesday, 2010-02-02, at 10:49 , NODA, Kai wrote:

> Here is an updated .egg with version information.
> http://testgrid.allmydata.org:3567/file/URI%3ACHK%
> 3Ad4sywg55jy2azovosm3qdz55hi%
> 3Ajchmlzinjwwisuxllav76cx73fmb4gp2gua6eemrheib5awxn67q%3A3%3A10%
> 3A1153857/@@named=/pycryptopp-0.5.17_r683-py2.6-win32.egg

Thank you!

I've uploaded it to http://allmydata.org/source/tahoe/deps/tahoe-dep-
eggs/README.html .

This *should* mean that people who follow docs/install.html on
Windows with Python 2.6 will succeed, but I have not tested this. If
someone with Windows tests this by removing all traces of pyOpenSSL,
zfec, pycryptopp, and Tahoe-LAFS and then following the docs/
install.html instructions, please report to the list whether it worked!