[tahoe-dev] any way to get bash auto-completion for tahoe?

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at hozed.org
Sat Feb 13 09:16:37 PST 2010

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 06:19:27AM +0000, David-Sarah Hopwood wrote:
> Jody Harris wrote:
> > I'm auto-completion dependent.
>
> If you have an sshfs filesystem set up, bash auto-completion should just
> work, I think (although it may be slow).

I think you're going to start cursing auto-completion on a filesystem
that requires a round-trip lookup for every completion.

AFS over a 100ms link is bad enough, and it does caching.

If you are only 10ms away from all the servers, that might be okay.
I would like to hear how it works in practice though.