[tahoe-dev] calling all bugs! Please report to v1.6.1

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 21:45:04 PST 2010

Okay, David-Sarah and Brian and I did some triage and identified nine
bugs that are candidates to be fixed for v1.6.1 this week:

http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/roadmap

Please help!  Unless we get a few more hands on there's no way we'll
fix all nine of those and still put out a new release next weekend.
But we've already fixed #939 (thanks, Kevan!), and we'll definitely
fix #948, and hopefully some of the FUSE and/or SFTP issues.

http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/939# the CLI should fail
gracefully when tahoe: doesn't exist and no alias is specified
http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/948# LiteralFileURI
instance has no attribute 'storage_index'