[tahoe-dev] [tahoe-lafs] #467: change peer-selection to allow introducerless explicit serverlist, alternative backends

tahoe-lafs trac at allmydata.org
Fri Feb 19 20:03:40 PST 2010

#467: change peer-selection to allow introducerless explicit serverlist,
alternative backends
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  warner                     |           Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                |          Status:  new

Comment(by zooko):

 #573 has been closed as a duplicate of this. Although the original request
 by Shawn Willden specifically asked for dynamic -- run-time -- share
 placement strategies and not merely static -- start-up-time -- share
 placement strategies, it seems to me that most or all of the use cases
 that people have posted to #573 would be satisfied by the latter, and I
 want to drive such people (including myself) to this ticket. Please read
 #573!

--
Ticket URL: <http://allmydata.org/trac/tahoe/ticket/467#comment:4>
tahoe-lafs <http://allmydata.org>