[tahoe-dev] [tahoe-lafs] #467: change peer-selection to allow introducerless explicit serverlist, alternative backends

Justin Stottlemyer justin.h.stottlemyer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 20:43:21 PST 2010

I could see in my case a (similar style) need. I have a concern that while
running a private grid with dense storage systems containing 36-45 nodes.
that I could end up with enough shares on a single system that if that
system were down I could have a failure to retrieve data until that box was
back up and running.  A slightly different use case, but it may be able to
use a similar structure.

-- Justin