[tahoe-dev] Switching a node from one grid to another

Brian Warner warner at lothar.com
Sun Feb 28 15:27:26 PST 2010

Jody Harris wrote:
> Any issues with switching a node (non-storage) from one grid to another?

You may want to erase your backupdb (~/.tahoe/private/backupdb.sqlite),
because it will remember copying files to the old grid, and therefore
skip uploading them to the new grid. The backupdb is really scoped to a
specific grid.. if we had grid-identifiers of some sort, we'd either use
a separate backupdb for each one, or add gridids into the SQL tables so
"tahoe backup" would never confuse multiple grids.

cheers,