[tahoe-dev] [tahoe-lafs] #217: DSA-based mutable files -- small URLs, fast file creation

Nathan Eisenberg nathan at atlasnetworks.us
Tue Jan 5 10:47:57 PST 2010

I might be confused now.  Isn't this what aliases are good for?  For example,

http://216.243.10.44/atlas/atlas_networks_logo_143x75.png is an alias of
URI:CHK:tslxqfx375xr7dvehtuytz37u4:j2ygje3wlaf3vw6wustqnfzdl2qy23kbojhxpfkxcp74wh5ac7jq:3:10:5433

(granted, there's a tiny bit of proxy magic going on here, but this can be accomplished without that)

Best Regards,
Nathan Eisenberg
Sr. Systems Administrator - Atlas Networks, LLC
www.atlasnetworks.us | www.suncadianet.com