[tahoe-dev] RSA slides: first draft

Brian Warner warner at lothar.com
Fri Jan 15 04:06:26 PST 2010

Ok, here's my banged-out-at-4am first cut at the RSA presentation. It's
nominally due tomorrow (like, probably in about 12 hours), but my
understanding is that it's OK and common to revise things up until a few
weeks before the conference. So I'm assuming that this won't be cast in
stone just yet. I expect the RSA reviewers to give us a lot of feedback
on this draft, which will also guide our revisions.

Please take a quick look and tell me what you think. I know parts are
incomplete, and it could really use some more detail on e.g. our current
mutable and immutable encoding diagrams. And the section on directories
is rushed. And I'd really like to have a full slide on semi-private DSA
keys because this could be a good chance to get some serious
cryptographers interested.

There are notes for our talking script at the bottom of many pages.

Also, the page numbers are messed up.. I'll figure that out tomorrow.

ok, now I'm off to get a few hours of sleep before picking up the work
again in the morning.

cheers,