[tahoe-dev] Tahoe-LAFS v1.7 beta! :-) Re: Tahoe-LAFS v1.7 progress report (Re: Progress on SFTP for v1.7)

Zooko O'Whielacronx zookog at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 00:41:51 PDT 2010

Folks:

The buildbot farm is in good shape:

http://tahoe-lafs.org/buildbot/

And I just posted a bucketload of patches, mostly written by
David-Sarah Hopwood and François Deppierraz, into trunk! They should
satisfy the SFTP and Unicode tickets for v1.7.

So this is v1.7 beta! We plan to not change any functionality between
now and v1.7 final, only to change docs, tests, packaging, etc.. So
now is a great time to help us out by testing this new version. :-)

I can't stay up to see what the buildbots say after they test out the
new version, so someone else will have to post about how to use the
new version, where to download it, etc.