[tahoe-dev] where has all my disk space gone

stefan deubeulyou at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 03:04:56 PDT 2010

A *totally* wild guess, but this type of "where are those #! big files ??"
oddity reminds me of deleted files that are still open in some process - so
files aren't visible, but the space is still taken, until the process that
has an fd to them dies. Check that no tahoe process sticks around when you
stop it, maybe ?

Stefan