[tahoe-dev] calling all volunteers! It's time to create Tahoe-LAFS v1.7.1!

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Tue Jun 29 10:38:46 PDT 2010

A volunteer wrote to me and said that, even though they run a *BSD
buildslave for us, they can't commit to being Platform Master for *BSD
in this release cycle. If any of the other people who love *BSD step
up then we can make *BSD be a fully supported platform for this
release. If not, then we'll at least keep an eye on the *BSD
buildslaves and try not to break it any worse than it already is. :-)