[tahoe-dev] regarding the protocols used between client and storage server ?

Ravi Pinjala ravi at p-static.net
Wed Oct 20 01:56:23 UTC 2010

The gateway isn't an optional component; the Tahoe-LAFS software
package is a combination of a gateway and an optional storage server.
The client application would never communicate directly with the
storage servers. Start here
(http://tahoe-lafs.org/source/tahoe-lafs/trunk/docs/quickstart.html)
to install the software.

--Ravi