[tahoe-dev] wanted: buildslaves with no compiler

Zooko O'Whielacronx zooko at zooko.com
Thu Sep 23 06:06:16 UTC 2010

Folks:

I would like to make it so that following quickstart.html [1] works
even for people who don't have a C/C++ compiler on their system.

For each Supported Platform, we need a buildslave running that
platform that does not have a C/C++ compiler installed. You could
provide such a buildslave if you have a machine with no compiler, or a
virtual machine, or some sort of chroot environment that you can set
up to have no compiler. So far we have one such buildslave: Soultcer's
Windows 7 64-bit:

http://tahoe-lafs.org/buildbot/waterfall?show_events=true&builder=Soultcer+Win7-64+py2.6+nocompiler

[1] http://tahoe-lafs.org/source/tahoe-lafs/trunk/docs/quickstart.html